Valorant (stylized as VALORANT) is a free-to-play multiplayer sci-fi first-person shooter developed and released by Riot Games for the PC on June 2, 2020. It originally received closed beta access on April 7, 2020.
Set in a near-future Earth following an enlightenment known as the "First Light" (gifting selected people, known as Radiants, superhuman abilities and technology), VALORANT combines the tactical round-based gameplay style of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with the Hero Shooter system of Overwatch.
- Classic - Free. Starting weapon. Semi-automatic pistol. Alternate Fire toggles three-round burst fire.
- Shorty - 200 Creds. Break-action double-barreled shotgun.
- Frenzy - 500 Creds. Fully-automatic machine pistol.
- Ghost - 500 Creds. Semi-automatic pistol with a suppressor for noise reduction.
- Sheriff - 800 Creds. Double-action revolver with high stopping power and strong wall penetration.
- Stinger - 1100 Creds. Fully-automatic sub-machine gun with a faster firing rate. Alternate Fire toggles four-round burst fire.
- Spectre - 1600 Creds. Fully-automatic sub-machine gun with a suppressor for noise reduction.
- Bucky - 900 Creds. Pump-action chamber-fed shotgun. Alternate Fire toggles an alternate shell type that explode after a short distance.
- Judge - 1600 Creds. Fully-automatic magazine-fed shotgun.
- Bulldog - 2100 Creds. Fully-automatic bullpup rifle. Alternate Fire toggles three-round burst fire.
- Guardian - 2400 Creds. Semi-automatic marksman rifle with high stopping power and an improved ADS zoom.
- Phantom - 2900 Creds. Fully-automatic assault rifle with a faster firing rate and a suppressor for noise reduction.
- Vandal - 2900 Creds. Fully-automatic assault rifle with higher stopping power.
- Marshal - 1000 Creds. Lever-action hunting rifle with 2.5x scope magnification.
- Operator - 5000 Creds. Bolt-action sniper rifle with dual-zoom 2.5x/5x scope magnification, incredibly high stopping power, and strong wall penetration.
- Ares - 1600 Creds. Fully-automatic light machine gun with strong wall penetration and a firing rate that ramps up as its shooting.
- Odin - 3200 Creds. Fully-automatic light machine gun with strong wall penetration and a firing rate that ramps up as its shooting. Alternate Fire allows it to be shot at its maximum firing rate from the start.
Agents who excel in direct front-line engagements.
- Jett - She can propel herself in any horizontal direction using her Tailwind signature ability, can propel herself upward using her Updraft ability, and can throw a projectile that creates a vision-blocking cloud with her Cloudburst ability. Her Ultimate ability, Blade Storm, allows her to equip a set of five throwing daggers (which she can throw individually or all at once).
- Neon - Added on January 11, 2022.
- Raze - She can equip a cluster grenade that explodes into sub-munitions using her Paint Shells signature ability, can throw a remotely-detonated mine using her Blast Pack ability, and can deploy an explosive ground-faring autonomous robot (that chases enemies) using her Boom Bot ability. Her Ultimate ability, Showstopper, allows her to equip a powerful rocket launcher.
- Yoru - Added on January 12, 2021.
Supportive agents who excel in crowd control, clearing off defensive positions and controlling line-of-sight.
- Astra - Added on March 2, 2021.
Offensive agents who excel in breaking through defensive positions by flushing enemies out of hiding or revealing their position.
- Breach - He can create a seismic blast (that dazes enemies) in a forward line using his Fault Line signature ability, can fire a charge (that blinds enemies) through walls using his Flashpoint ability, and can deploy a slow-acting high-damage burst through walls using his Aftershock ability. His Ultimate ability, Rolling Thunder, allows him to create an even more powerful seismic blast in a larger area.
- KAY/O - Added on June 22, 2021.
- Skye - Added on November 2, 2020.
- Fade - Added on April 27, 2022.
Defensive agents who excel in locking down areas and preventing enemy flanks by deploying obstacles.
- Chamber - Added on November 16, 2021.
- Breeze (added on April 27, 2021)
- Fracture (added on September 8, 2021)
- Pearl (added on June 22, 2022)