A slightly imposing middle-aged man, depending on the game, Duke's personality ranges from temperate and dignified to jovial and jock-like.
- Harvest Moon 64 - Duke is the owner of the bar in Flowerbud Village. Composed and kind, he is very attentive to the customers at night. Being a longtime resident, he knew the original owners of the local vineyard.
- Harvest Moon: Back to Nature - Co-owner of Aja Winery with his wife, Manna and has a daughter that left for the city. Duke labors in the vineyard and distillery and will offer a part-time harvesting gig to the protagonist in their first year. Should the main character invite Cliff, Duke will take Cliff under his wing full-time after the harvest. His personality in this game is more oafish but jovial.
- Harvest Moon: Friends/More Friends of Mineral Town - Same role as "Back to Nature."
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody - During the first year, Duke will open the Moonlight Cafe in Flowerbud Village. His niece, Eve, will move in and work as a waitress. His character is friendly and temperate.
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town - Same role as "Friends/More Friends of Mineral Town." His character art was redone to look slightly younger and beefier.